Thursday 3 July 2008

George Sampson's dad: I've joined Fathers For Justice

Full Story: http://www.stopinjusticenow.com/News_0916.htm

Britain's Got Talent winner's estranged dad says he's determined to see his son George Sampson’s dad Brian says he's so determined to have contact with his son that he's joined civil rights group Fathers For Justice. The 40-year-old has hardly seen the Britain’s Got Talent winner since he left the family 6 years ago. ‘It's cruel that women can just stop dads seeing their kids whenever they choose,’ he says. ‘I’m now with Fathers For Justice. I'm not going to dress up as Robin or Batman and stand on the roof. But I support what they're doing because of my situation with George.’ Brain says he was barred from going to watch 15-year-old's George’s winning performance.

No comments: