Sunday 8 February 2009

Foster parent who has looked after 80 children struck off...because a Muslim girl in her care became a Christian

Full Article: http://www.stopinjusticenow.com/news/archive/2009/febuary/08/02.htm


A foster mother has been struck off by a council after a teenage Muslim girl in her care became a Christian.
The carer, who has ten years’ experience and has looked after more than 80 children, said she was ‘devastated’ by the decision.
‘This is my life,’ she revealed. ‘It is not just a job for me. It is a vocation. I love what I do. It is also my entire income. I am a single carer, so that is all I have to live on.’
The foster mother said she had recently bought a larger car and had been renting a farmhouse, with a pony in a field, so that she could provide more disadvantaged children with a new life.

No comments: