Saturday 2 February 2008

Kidnapping Of Children To Meet Adoption Targets In The UK

My Thoughts on the Family Court System in the United Kingdom:
The System Is Run Like An Underground Child Trafficking Crime Organisation.
I Think That A Woman Who Is Under 40 And Pregnant Should Flee The Country Before She Gives Birth, Otherwise She May Lose Her Child To Adoption Targets.
If A Judge Or Social Worker Had A Family Member Kidnapped, They Would Know How It Feels To Lose A Member Of Their Family And Maybe Would Feel Different About Granting The Kidnap Of Children. If This Was To Happen In the United Kingdom, I Would Have To Say I Would Not Feel Sorry But I Would Applaud the Action. The Only Way It Seems To Beat The Family Court System In The United Kingdom, Is For A Professional Persons Family Member To Be Kidnapped. Then Just Maybe the Media Would Expose the Corruption in the Social Services, Courts and Even the Government

No comments: