Tuesday 10 January 2012

Enfield Arts Activities Concert!

Enfield Arts Activities Concert (24th November 2011)



Performing live in Edmonton, Enfield
Please Watch To The End & Please Leave A Comment,
Thanks!
Enfield Youth Choir
Songs sang in this Performance:-
1. I say a Little Prayer
2. Blame it on the Boogie
3. Valerie (Solo by Zoe Lisa Walton)
Name of performers in the choir!
Whitney Boateng
Shannon Edwards
Tia Harris
Fay Hollingsworth
Helen Nicolaou
Hannah Taylor
Zoe Lisa Walton…
Conductor: Sara King, Accompanist: Paula Warren
Original Songs Sang By
Aretha Franklin - I Say a Little Prayer
Jackson 5 - Blame
it on the Boogie
Amy Winehouse – Valerie
Please Watch To The End & Please Leave A Comment,
Thanks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The enthusiasm is contagious and had me dancing in my chair. I especially love, "Valerie."
Joanna
Houston, Texas