Friday 19 November 2010

Wrongly Acused of Child Abuse

How one family coped with a traumatic accusation of harming their child
When Cassie Gould and Wayne Halligan took their sick son, Cavern, to hospital they were falsely accused of harming him - then began 11 months of hell as they tried to get their baby back. Being accused of abuse not only meant they lost significant s...tages of Cavern's development, but also caused a great strain on their relationship, so much so that they split up for a while.Now back with their son and back together, they are enjoying parenthood once more, but say nothing can ever bring back that lost time with their baby.Cassie and Wayne join us today to talk about their ordeal, and resident agony aunt Denise Robertson gives her opinion on the situation, and advice on how they can move on.
http://thismorning.itv.com/thismorning/life/wrongly-accused-abuse

This case is almost the same as what happened to myself.
My first wife and I were accused of hurting my son, Enfield Social Services told me to leave the family home and I was only allowed contact with someone being present. They caused us to divorce. I still have contact with both of my children from that marriage. I moved on and married Sarah, we had a child 'Crystal Walton' she was removed and has now been adopted. I was never charge or convicted of any wrong doing. I also sort to clear my name and suceeded, but 'Crystal Walton' has never been returned!
To read Crystal Walton's full story please visit http://www.crystalwalton.com/
Please remember to sign her Guestbook, THANKS! XXXXX

No comments: